the second method is by ftp access, just follow the steps:
- Unzip the file you downloaded from codecanyon.
- You will see two files (documentation and zigaform-wp-form-builder.zip) inside
- Unzip zigaform-wp-form-builder.zip then copy folder ‘zigaform-wp-form-builder’ and paste in ‘YOUR_DOMIAN/wp-content/plugins’.
- Logging into wordpress, go to Plugins menu on sidebar
- then you will see the plugin in the list:
- Activate Zigaform Form Builder
- that’s all
- Additional: This is not required. you can skip it. For better performance. check the writting permissions to next folder. (root wordpress dir)/wp-content/plugins/zigaform-wp-form-builder/assets/frontend/css. if it doesn’t have writting permission, just set it to 755. Like this print screen.
- Important: For better performance on backend panel, use firefox browser